Friday, December 21, 2007

WHATS YOUR GOAL FOR 08


Well im on my way back home for some days and off to LA for my down time to vist some freind's n family. Im siting her at the airport just looking around and seeing the many faces of travel. The new year will be here in no time as well and they question everyone ask is what are your goals or stuff like that. Out of all my years on this earth i have never thought bout what i would want out of the new year. I guess just making to see a new one is a goal i say is great. But now that i have started a new chapter in my life n living in a new state i would say my goals for the new year would be is to just keep learning and never look back at the old year but use it as a learning tool to keep me forth. Life is werid and everyone talks about : o im going to lose this weight or im not going to this anymore. But if you think about how many of us keep that going the WHOLE YEAR...i mean we are meat to break rules n goals cuz we can. FReedom of choose is one of the most powerful elements we have. So my goal is to keep making goals every new year, month, week, days.

No comments: