Thursday, December 13, 2007

WHO IS THIS CUBBY GOLDEn



My name is Cubby Golden...da one and only...well that i know..
Lets see....I am recent grad of CCA where i majored in Product Design. Currently im working up at my dream job which is NIKe. Im a footwear desinger doing running shoes and everyday is a learing day.Im down 2 earth kat who looks at the world as a huge puzzle. Im a Gemini (Came in da world June 17,1984) and yes im black..who would of thunk it. The past months of my life have be a huge wake up and understanding not just about me but the people around me in my life. I have started a new chapter in my life and once in my life i see the bigger picture of what my life should be but have come to see that life can never be planned the way you want it. Take every moment you have in life and never let it just sit there. 2mrrow comes today is what i say so wake up , wake up to life and what it has to offer you.

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams" - Willy Wonka

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there Cubby. God only knows how much you've wanted this part of your life to become REAL. I'm so very proud of you. I look at you and see the hopes and realities of a life full of passion and creativity coming into fruition.

Never stop dreaming. Dreams are not meant to just be dreamt, but to be lived!! (I said that, believe it or not.)

As you grow as a designer, keep in mind the basics, but imagine the possibilities as well. I look forward to hearing great things from you, my little creative giant!

You bring us much pride. Thanks for sharing your gifts with us all.

Your loving uncle,
Alan