Saturday, February 9, 2008

MY times in Canada


Whats going on. Just got back from Canada this past sunday with my job. LEts just say i never have been in such a cold world then canada...we Are talking about -1 at times and snow. YEah it made portland seem like LA, hot as hell. So i did everything canada you can think of, curling, snowmobling, dog sledding and snowshoeing and you know what it was all a blast. Never in my black life did i think i would be doing al that before i was 30 or shit in my life period. BUt it is true when you are expossed to new things you see another side of yourself that you never knew you had in you. My life seems to only be starting and growing as i have enterend the new year and will keep growing until i feel all grown up, which will never happen. IM A BIG KID
me during our cooking class....yeah i gets my cook on.
Me and kevin right before our team snowmobling...goodtimes
me and fan ban dogsleding...good times

No comments: