Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chapter 24


Today is the day I start another wonderful chapter in my life. I have reached a goal that some have failed to even reach. I live not just for myself but for those who dream n wish to see that next chapter in there life. I'm 24 years old and have been blessed with my family and friends to be who i am today. From my new job to living in a new state i can only say thank you and hope that this chapter brings me closer to my goals and dreams. As i sit here to start off my intro of my new chapter that seems to bring hope in a time where hope has been lost to witnessing history like my parents and grandparents with MLK and other great black leaders. A black President. Can it be, will it happen.Chapter 24 can only let what is planned happen and sit back and be part of history or be history.

No comments: